Acrylux Return Policy
1. Custom colors are not returnable. Custom colors are any paint or product that tint has been added, which includes off whites, black, suggested roof colors and color collection pamphlet colors.
2. All returns must be in the original packaging, unused, unopened and in clean salable condition. Non-returnable issues include but are not limited to: Torn labels, rusted cans, dented cans, tear strips removed, contaminants, over sprayed packaging and torn packaging.
3. No returns after 30 days of original purchase. No refund on sales tax after the date of sale (tax certificate must be submitted).
4. All returns are subject to a 20% restock fee at Acrylux's discretion.
5. The buyer will be responsible for shipping and proper insurance on any returns that require freight.
6. Delivery fees are not refundable and any pick up of returns will be subject to additional delivery fees.
7. Funds must be cleared on any returns of goods purchased by check or wire transfer.
8. Refunds will be given in the form of which the original purchase was made. Check for a check, cash for cash, credit for credit. The maximum for a cash refund will be $500.00 if available, otherwise a check will be issued.
9. When no receipt can be retrieved, a store credit may be issued at Acrylux's discretion.
10. No returns on special order items.